Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by BuckeyeBtm

BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
Round The Table   9/3/2020

It was a hot summer day and I had gone to a local ice cream shop for something cool. I was sitting at a table in the shop eating a sundae. I noticed a guy sitting at the counter drinking a float. He w

0 Comments, 197 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
At The Movies   2/20/2020

I was visiting my hometown of Youngstown and was just sitting around having a couple of drinks and getting horny thinking about an adult theater I used to go to. I had never been there during the day

0 Comments, 250 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
A Different Kind of Movie Experience   2/18/2020

Over the years I have had encounters with just one other guy but the ones that I like to remember and write about are the ones with more than just one other guy. I have read with excitement other’s

0 Comments, 153 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
Trannie-Me   10/30/2019

I am not normally into dressing like a woman, but I would like to tell you about an encounter when I was “persuaded”. I like to go to adult video stores around town to check out the videos and to

0 Comments, 170 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
At the Local Park   9/15/2019

I thought that I would relate another summer encounter that I had. I had taken the day off work to get some errands done. Things were going pretty well, & by lunchtime I had all my errands done. A

0 Comments, 131 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
Bar Hop-In   9/11/2019

I would like to tell you about an encounter I had. I had gone to a gay bar downtown. I had only been to gay bars once or twice before, & that was just to check out what they were like. I had fanta

0 Comments, 110 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
Three to One   9/3/2019

I would like to tell you about a true “surprise” encounter I had. I used go to an adult video store in town to look for some adult fun. I am about six feet tall, 180 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes &a

0 Comments, 140 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
It is Better To Give and Receive   8/1/2019

I wanted to tell you about my first "official" encounter with another guy. I say official because although I had a few experiences where I received a blowjob, this was the first time that I

0 Comments, 266 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
THE DREAM CLUB – Part Two   7/31/2019

The dream continues! <br><br> As I walked into the hall that had a green beaded curtain I was really feeling of it. This was the hall that was by the stage with a naked man and a woman in

0 Comments, 56 Views, 0 Votes
BuckeyeBtm 70 M
8  Articles
THE DREAM CLUB – Part One   7/31/2019

Have you ever had a sex dream that made you the next when you thought about it? I have had a dream several times now and OH how I wish it was real! The dream is always basically the same with only s

0 Comments, 55 Views, 0 Votes