Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Advice Lines Question by luvfun4you
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Hot coffee - 4/4/2007

I was sitting here cruising the net and put a quite warm cup of coffee between my legs resting against my nuts. My hard cock was looking straight up into my face when I did this. After a short time an

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Sucking Balls - 3/16/2007

I love to have a guy take my balls into his mouth and gently suck them rolling them aaround with his tongue. I have low hanging nuts and a couple guys that have done this with me can get em both in th

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
What to say - 2/22/2007

How do you tell a guy when giving head to slow down. The guy I was with was so into it he nearly choked me ramming for home. I love slow and easy, but love to have a guy enjoy me also.

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Needin a fucking - 2/16/2007

Hey have fucked a few guys, Condom only, Would love to try a bone in my ass. Sort of afraid if I hook up it would be a ram and ride. Not sure I can take it. Any one got a suggestion

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Cum? - 2/15/2007

Have had more than 1 guy tell me I have more cum than most. What is to much??

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
REVIEW YOUR PROFILE NOW - 6/18/2006

If you answered additional questiond in your profile you probably want to review the answers. I checked mine and it stated I had aids. I did not fill that in as such, I am D2D free and want to stay

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Naked hiking - 4/21/2006

I have found it very exciting to go into the woods, strip and hike naked. It gives me a great erection. I love it outside and naked Hiking with the possibility of being seen, guess I am voyeuristic

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Clothing? - 4/5/2006

Hey I'm inteested in finding out what guy's are wearing while they are here on the computer seeking and talking. I find it very erotic to be nude and am usually hard and dripping precum. Is that no

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Best Position to be in - 3/8/2006

Hey, not sure if here before can't find answer. What is the best position to take for a bottom guy. I have taken a hard cock two times and hurt like hell. I love to top but want to be able to botto

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Too Much - 2/24/2006

Is there a thing about too much cum? I always shoot a load that seems to be a lot more than most guy's. A couple have even told me I shoot too much when I cum off. When I'm really horny It hits my

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Why Is It - 2/6/2006

Why is it that some guys can't take a hint. A guy keeps pestering me to meet but when I ask for some sort of pic he just keeps saying we should meet and go from there. I have met a few this way and

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Answer to large - 1/9/2006

Well have figured out my cock is not oversized but maybe the way I presented it is wrong. Have met with another guy that was at first apprehensive but after a lot of foreplay and Ky really enjoyed

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
what is too big - 1/6/2006

I don't think my cock is oversize by any means. I have hooked up recently with 2 different guy's who told me that they wanted me to top them. Both stated after we got started that my cock was t

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Be honest who doe's - 8/26/2005

Hey I get so horny reading the questions and answers here I have to Be honest and say I jerk loads of cum reading the stories. Sure wish that there was another guy with me as I would devour his coc

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Cock Ring Install? - 3/22/2005

Hey bought a metal cock ring but there were no instructions on how to put it on myself. I cant figure it out but really want to try one and see if it makes my orgasam longer, better or what. any id

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
What's up - 3/4/2005

Hey, met a uy on here and met up with him. He wanted anal and after putting a condom on I fucked him hard and long. after I was done I noticed that my cock was a little sore. The next day it was wo

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Cock Size? - 2/20/2005

Why does it seem a matter the size of your package to another guy? I have never thought anything about the cock size as the person it is attached to is what matters. We all cum with the same feelin

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Why lie - 1/22/2005

Hi, Met a guy here and profile stated he was other than he turned out to be. Why do we have to lie about ourselves here. I was totally turned off when we met and unfortunately unloaded on the perso

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Whats up - 1/17/2005

Why does a guy write you on here and lead you on to a super hard cock stating lets meet then dissapear from view after you invite him to your network. Yeah I love to look at the pics myself but at

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Cum soon? - 1/17/2005

When I suck cock I like to have it last for a while. Some guys want to suck and run why?

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Quick cum n go - 1/17/2005

I hooked up here with a stud and we met. We had a couple beers then undressed. His cock was huge and dripping so I imediately swollowed it. He came in 30 seconds flat and then made an excuse to lea

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Cock sensitive - 12/17/2004

Why after you cum in a guys mouth or ass is it that your cock is so sensitive that it hurts to have it fondled? this only lasts for a real short time before you can cum again?

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Deep Dicked - 12/7/2004

I finally hooked up with a guy here who had a long and slender cock that I wanted to be the one to break my cherry ass. He is a real gentle and affectionate guy to have sex with. After I fucked him

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Cum? - 11/18/2004

Why is it that sometimes my cum is carker than others or that I cum more sometimes that others? Is it normal. I also find that it is thicker and not so runny. Hope someone has the answer luv cum an

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
hot ass - 10/27/2004

Why does some guy's asse's feel hotter when you put your cock in them than others. I love a hot feeling ass but cool turns me off

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Tatoo - 10/26/2004

Has anyone gotten their cock tatoo'ed, does it hurt or restrict activity

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
frottage - 10/24/2004

does anyone like to fuck another guys belly, cocks rubbing together tll the cum sticks them together then lie together, stuck till morning then go for another round

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
quick cummer - 9/18/2004

Why is it sometimes I cum in less than a minute and other times it takes 15 to 30 minutes. I never have trouble getting seconds and thirds but wish I could control the first sperm shot myself.

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Why not honest - 9/4/2004

If you meet a guy from the internet and he is not what he says he is why not be honest and tell him to get lost. Why are we here? Why not be honest with the guy you are potentially hooking up with,

0 response(s), 0 votes
luvfun4you 65 M
33  questions
Docking? - 8/28/2004

What is docking, a couple guy's have suggested I try it but too bashfull to ask, how do you do it

0 response(s), 0 votes