Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by va69er

va69er 53 M
10  Articles
My ideal fitness routine   5/25/2004

I like doing cardio about 3-4 times a week. I try and vary what I do as far as hiking, treadmill, swimming and more. I do some weight-lifting 2-3 times a week also. <br> I try and li

3 Comments, 4775 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Gay Chat Rooms   5/25/2004

I have enjoyed chatting online for some time now, but there are things about it which really get on my nerves! For one thing, if you don't post a pic, the first thing guys say other than Hi is, PI

3 Comments, 83 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Bi Bi Love   5/24/2004

Well, a lot seem to be attracted or interested in bi guys out there. I'm not totally sure about their reasons other than a person might think they are straight acting since they like both sexes or

3 Comments, 125 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Oh No, the dreaded first date?   5/24/2004

OK, so you have been talking to this guy online for weeks now. You have discussed different things and even talked on the phone. You have even traded pics and have both found some interest. <

3 Comments, 166 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Things important to any relationship!   5/24/2004

One very important thing in any relationship is communication. Talking about what is on your mind, things that make you happy or upset you. Sharing things about yourself with the other person. B

3 Comments, 115 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Full Service   5/21/2004

When I make love to a guy I like to give him pleasure ALL over his body! Definitely plenty of kissing and tongue on the ears, neck, chest and maybe armpits too. Love working the spot between the

3 Comments, 178 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Manners and Tact? Dealing with rejection!   5/21/2004

All of us are on this site and online in general for various reasons. Some are looking for sex, others maybe a relationship and others just to relieve boredom. One thing that I have noticed in so

3 Comments, 93 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Orgasm control or Edging!   5/20/2004

Here is an area that I have some experience with and kinda like. How many times have we been beating our cocks off and we know that our cum is approaching and we jack it faster and harder till we

3 Comments, 258 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Straight-Acting vs. Masculine vs. Butch   5/20/2004

OK, sometimes other gay guys really get on my nerves. I know that we are all different and have our own likes and dislikes but sometimes people irritate me. Guys like to describe themself as stra

3 Comments, 51 Views, 0 Votes
va69er 53 M
10  Articles
Taking another guys hot load down your throat!   5/19/2004

Well, my favorite way to get a guy off and get a hot juicy cum is doing a 69er together. Nothing feels better than 2 horny guys going down on each other, both feeling a great blowjob at the same t

3 Comments, 137 Views, 0 Votes