Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by blazerfan19432

blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
Comforting Friend/Loving Lover   6/29/2004

At 58 yrs of age, I lost my wife to cancer. It had been almost a month since the funeral. At work that day, a young guy named Dan stopped by my desk and asked if I'd like to go home with him and

0 Comments, 547 Views, 0 Votes
blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
End of The Perfect Weekend   6/12/2004

This was an incredible weekend. We had started by making love in Don's living room. We had made love on the beach. We had made love in the motel alone and then as Saturday night came to a close,

0 Comments, 248 Views, 0 Votes
blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
Weeekend Continued #4   5/10/2004

Don and I walked into the pizza restaurant in Newport, Or. As we looked around while waiting in line we spotted our two young blonde friends from the beach. They saw us and waved. After ordering

0 Comments, 152 Views, 0 Votes
blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
Weeekend Continued   5/7/2004

Don and I walked into our condo at the beach. It was 4th floor and terrific. We strolled down the hall passing spare bedroom, spare bathroom, and laundry room, and past the master bedroom where D

0 Comments, 197 Views, 0 Votes
blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
Weekend Continued   5/5/2004

After our weekend had started so well, and it was too early to check into our motel, Don and I decided to visit one of the state parks. On the Oregon coast many parks have lots of sand dunes and

0 Comments, 359 Views, 0 Votes
blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
Weekend Together   3/17/2004

Don and I had been seeing each other as regularly as two married men can. Much of our time together was spent in "quickie sex" in public restrooms and video stores. We decided we needed to spen

0 Comments, 229 Views, 0 Votes
blazerfan19432 81 M
7  Articles
I Was The First Timer   3/11/2004

Don and I were both bank drivers. We frequently met at our favorite hamburger place for lunch. Mostly we talked about family things. For some strange reason on this date, our conversation turn

0 Comments, 390 Views, 0 Votes