Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by kristycross

kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
Am I still gay?   11/3/2005

Wow, I can't beleive the last month! I went to the Hippo 4 weeks ago dressed to the nine's. After dancing with some of my transvestite friend's one of them introduced me to a girl that loved gurls

0 Comments, 684 Views, 0 Votes
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
Sunday Night Out   5/30/2005

I had been chatting online with several of my gurlfriends about where to go sunday evening. With monday being the holiday, none of us had to work and I wanted to get out and party. I talked

0 Comments, 1751 Views, 0 Votes
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
Another trip to the Earle Theater!   4/30/2005

Ok so I'm a Slut, but thats what a lot of guys like. Last saturday I was feeling very horny, I hadn't been out for a couple weeks and decided to head to the Earle Theater. Yhere always seems to be

0 Comments, 3120 Views, 0 Votes
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
She wanted to watch!   4/2/2005

Everyone knows I'm bi and a Transvestite. I don't dress as much as I wish but I do go out two or three times a week. When I'm not dressed up I tend to hang at a straight redneck bar thats about two

0 Comments, 2166 Views, 0 Votes
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
How I came out!   3/6/2005

I hope this helps some of you. I am 48 years old and probably started have thoughts about guys around 10 years ago. I was married and semi happy although it was pretty much a vannila sex life. Miss

0 Comments, 1703 Views, 0 Votes
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
Caught with my pants down again!   2/22/2005

I had so much fun at the park the other day I decided to go back sunday morning. Totally smooth and dressed in my Forever 21 lowrise jeans and a black 3/4 sleeve tshirt. I had my pink sparkly tenni

0 Comments, 2456 Views, 0 Votes
kristycross 67 T
7  Articles
Tranny supprised at the Park!   2/19/2005

It's cold out now and now my favorite time of year. Warmer weather means I get to wear short skirts and midriff length tshirts or halters. I love to wear thigh high stockings and garters along with

0 Comments, 1988 Views, 0 Votes