Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by youwantsome

youwantsome 36 M
6  Articles
lots of advice out there for premature ejaculation, what about delayed ejaculation?   1/12/2005

we have all seen the coutless articles instructing guys on how to control ejaculating prematurely. what about the growing population of men who suffer from the opposite condition, delayed ejaculat

0 Comments, 453 Views, 0 Votes
youwantsome 36 M
6  Articles
is there a "right" way to say no thanks?   1/12/2005

we have all at one time or another been faced with the unfortunate task of turning someone down. i hate being rejected and i also really despise rejecting others. it is truly no fun for either pa

0 Comments, 508 Views, 0 Votes
youwantsome 36 M
6  Articles
photo advice   12/27/2004

when we sign up for any personals sight, we are always faced with the part of the profile in which we are asked to provide a photo. it is quite humorous how such a small task can leave many of in

0 Comments, 473 Views, 0 Votes
youwantsome 36 M
6  Articles
Three ways to increase the size of your cock   12/21/2004

1.) work out your pc muscle (the muscle you use to start and stop the flow of urination). My contracting, holding, and releasing this muscle you can increase the bloodflow to the penis...hence a

0 Comments, 2724 Views, 0 Votes
youwantsome 36 M
6  Articles
Part II   10/28/2004

My mind was reeling from the proposition of removing my boxer-briefs. What if I can't help getting aroused...what if he sees me getting hard at the prospect of getting into a single bed with him.

0 Comments, 1097 Views, 0 Votes
youwantsome 36 M
6  Articles
TAKE IT!   10/28/2004

When I was a lad of 19 I visited with a highschool buddy of mine who had joined the service. Brian was "that" guy in highschool...you know the one..."golden-boy", "adonis", "Prom King"...we played

0 Comments, 1050 Views, 0 Votes