Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by VashtisunofRa

VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
A Gift that gives   12/31/2006

Just moments before if really makes a difference, I think in my mind of all things it could be, should be, sound like, feels likes etc....that could be wrapped in the square shaped package that is

13 Comments, 175 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
I'm not a public restroom because I'm gay!   11/7/2005

I understand that living in the life , most think that we are suppose to give it up to everyone that wants to lay us, but this may be true for those who live a life that they need to feel loved,

13 Comments, 740 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
A bond called marriage   11/7/2005

We are here, WE are Queer, but why? are we just, the just those people !!! Remeber the smile, Smile she gives you a work as if she is your friend, remeber the hand shake he gives as if he is your b

13 Comments, 512 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
Where did we go right?   10/28/2005

From the first day I laid eyes on you I knew you would be the one, for me; your walk, your voice, your sexy smile, your gentle touch, your sweet goodbyes, all had me wrapped so tight that I had no

13 Comments, 338 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
Painting a clear picture   10/18/2005

I sit , I stand , I lay between the mini scenes of life fill canvas. Some are dark, others clean and crisped and free of blue skies, hills fast passing fall season filled trees, the colors of, brow

13 Comments, 1274 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
Come out come out where ever you are!!!!   10/16/2005

A room, inside a room, inside a house most say; lies a place called a closet, Dark yet quite, not much going on in there. Just the things we put in there, A hat , coat, a pair of shoes, important

13 Comments, 815 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
a good recipe   10/16/2005

1 pill of stones (to build a foundation) placed neatly together a bond is formed 1 stack of boards(for stregth to weather threw good and bad times) build up right for time spent

13 Comments, 414 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
A glance, A voice, A touch; Where do you find me?   3/10/2005

Just across the room I notice you, so fine, so right, I wait for that prefect moment, When I finally have found the nerve to speak to you, Hi, my name is.....What are you drinking......Would you li

13 Comments, 394 Views, 0 Votes
VashtisunofRa 43 M
9  Articles
Where?   3/2/2005

For me time isn't much to spare, for I have searched high and low , to most; it's just an endless game for those that believe that love is a wise tell. For I have laced my shoes tight because t

13 Comments, 320 Views, 0 Votes