Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by coyotefun

coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
RV Park Part II   8/30/2007

Friday, when I came in from work, I stopped by the office to check mail. When I walked in, Susan was dressed as she usually was. She was wearing a very sheer white blouse, a short black skirt that wa

4 Comments, 954 Views, 0 Votes
coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
RV Park Part 1   8/30/2007

surprised me when the foreman asked me if I wanted to join the mobile team. Didn’t take me more than ten seconds to decide I rather travel around the country versus sit in the same location forever

4 Comments, 1098 Views, 0 Votes
coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
Flordia Motel   8/11/2007

While traveling through Florida on business, I stopped one Friday afternoon at a motel that was within just a couple of miles from my appointment on Monday morning. I had been on the road for several

4 Comments, 1403 Views, 0 Votes
coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
Older Couple   6/24/2007

Having just gone through a rather nasty divorce, I had taken a part time job at a small neighborhood store while I was attending college to help pay off the bills. In the evenings, there was an older

4 Comments, 1930 Views, 0 Votes
coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
Ranch   12/8/2005

Several years ago, I lived on a small ranch out in the country. An older couple bought the small ranch just down the road from me about a mile away. One day while I was working outside, they stop

4 Comments, 2284 Views, 0 Votes
coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
Ranch   12/8/2005

Several years ago, I lived on a small ranch out in the country. An older couple bought the small ranch just down the road from me about a mile away. One day while I was working outside, they stop

4 Comments, 742 Views, 0 Votes
coyotefun 65 M
7  Articles
Florida Motel   7/9/2005

While traveling through Florida on business, I stopped one Friday afternoon at a motel that was within just a couple of miles from my appointment on Monday morning. I had been on the road for seve

4 Comments, 1224 Views, 0 Votes