Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by Behorny21

Behorny21 40 M
5  Articles
Gay Pride Festival Do's and Don's!   6/2/2005

Hello Everyone and welcome to the worldwide month of gay pride, June. Here are a few things you should keep in mind during the festivities. <br> 1. On the pretences of passing laws like sa

0 Comments, 440 Views, 0 Votes
Behorny21 40 M
5  Articles
Tears of the Sun   5/28/2005

These salty tears fall from the summer sun Only then do we realize these things we have already begun The feelings of love that weonly realize after they are gone. <br> The pains of this

0 Comments, 54 Views, 0 Votes
Behorny21 40 M
5  Articles
Saturday will be my first date ever! Part 2   5/23/2005

Well my date was absolutely wonderful. First we went to dinner at a small mexican restraunt. We sat and talked while we ate. Then we went to see "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy." That was absolutle

0 Comments, 1356 Views, 0 Votes
Behorny21 40 M
5  Articles
Saturday will be my first date ever! Part One   5/19/2005

I have no idea what to expect. This Saturday, May 21st, 2005, will be the first date I have ever been on. What am I to expect? What am I supposed to do? How should I deal with the nervousness? All

0 Comments, 872 Views, 0 Votes
Behorny21 40 M
5  Articles
The Lost Petal   5/19/2005

Everyday on the ground I see A lonly petal waiting for me Fallen from the most beautiful flower Wilting away in this final hour It lounges in the same spot everyday Until it finally withers

0 Comments, 65 Views, 0 Votes