Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by jazz05

jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
chine town massage   5/2/2005

I was walking about chinatown and it was a hot afternoon and very busy , when I noticed this lift door . It was inset from the pavement , it had a sign for a bathouse . I was game so I pressed th

0 Comments, 554 Views, 0 Votes
jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
MASSAGE AT ORCHARD   4/27/2005

I was curious and a little bit horny , so I plucked up the courage and scanned the magazines . I picked the place and phone for an appointment . I did not know what to expect , so I had a showe

0 Comments, 999 Views, 0 Votes
jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
snooker balls   4/21/2005

I was just beginning to change , from the passage of to . suddenly I was getting wet dreams . although I did not know what they were at the time . I was getting pubic hair round my balls and

0 Comments, 593 Views, 0 Votes
jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
shopping mall   4/21/2005

I had just finished my evening meal and decided to go for a stroll and left chijmes and walked across the raod into the shopping mall went to the second floor to view the mens dept store and had a

0 Comments, 943 Views, 0 Votes
jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
shirt buttons lah ?   3/10/2005

I would leave the apartment about 6.30 and walk to my nearest MRT station , it took 10 minutes . even at that time in the morning it is hot and humid . I had started to dress down in this tropica

0 Comments, 503 Views, 0 Votes
jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
A Gentle Prod at Boon Lay   3/10/2005

My going to work involved using two modes of transport ; the MRT and a local bus [ 249 ] . The MRT terminates at a station called Boon Lay , which is adjacent to the local bus station . the 249

0 Comments, 546 Views, 0 Votes
jazz05 72 M
7  Articles
school days   2/23/2005

It was always the last period of the last day of school week . All the rowdies sat at the back of the class . the old teacher who took the class for this last lesson would never venture away from h

0 Comments, 810 Views, 0 Votes