Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by sistormrider

sistormrider 70 M
6  Articles
Need information   7/10/2006

does anyone have ant information on this years Bear Crusies? If so please drop me a line. Thank you. John

6 Comments, 66 Views, 0 Votes
sistormrider 70 M
6  Articles
Went to the Ruins today.   1/11/2006

Well, I was bored and wanted some company. So I headed down to The Ruins of Aguadilla again. To my surprise no one was down there. So, I opened my doors and took in the fresh air and watching the

6 Comments, 425 Views, 0 Votes
sistormrider 70 M
6  Articles
Visiting New York City   1/7/2006

Well, this is about when I went to visit my sister back in NYC. I got to go out on my own one night. Headed for a Men's health club ther in the mid-town area. I arrived and there was a line to ge

6 Comments, 632 Views, 0 Votes
sistormrider 70 M
6  Articles
The Ruins of Aguadilla,pt2   1/3/2006

Well, I went back looking for my new friend. It was a hot day and there was no one about. I waited close to a hour and I saw no one or a car. I was horny, and wanted to cum so bad. I went down the

6 Comments, 555 Views, 0 Votes
sistormrider 70 M
6  Articles
THE RUINS OF AGUADILLA   1/1/2006

THER THIS SEX LOOKING PLACE JUST OUTSIDE OF AGUADILLA, PUERTO RICO. ITS ON THE BEACH WITHA GREAT VIEW. ITS A PLACE WHERE MEN MEET MEN AT TIMES. I WAS TOLD BY SOME ONE ON LINE THAT I SHOULD CHECK IT

6 Comments, 604 Views, 0 Votes
sistormrider 70 M
6  Articles
My first time   12/30/2005

I was 45 and was heavy into swinging. People are surprised that a fatman is ito that kind of lifestyle. But to alot of poeple surprise there are many overwieght people who swing. We can not all be

6 Comments, 916 Views, 0 Votes