Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by XXXplorer05

XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
Coming out for the Twins   11/10/2005

My roommate Paul (22 year old) and I (21 years) both got jobs at a summer camp. The schedule allowed us a few hours of privacy every Wednesday night at my cabin, a ways off in the woods. Once a wee

2 Comments, 1055 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
Back Home for the Summer   11/7/2005

It had been two years since I'd been in my home town. I went to college out of state the fall after I graduated from high school, and my parents moved to a different city about the same time. I had

2 Comments, 752 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
New BBall Generation   11/6/2005

Tom had graduated from ASU about 20 years ago. He liked the school, and especially liked the financial aid and experience of playing basketball there. (He was one of the better players.) It was a n

2 Comments, 455 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
Second BBall Generation   11/5/2005

My big brother Trevor was a senior business major and basketball player at ASU the year I was a sophomore in high school. He was one of the better ball players there, and a pretty good student. Eve

2 Comments, 544 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
BBall Rewards   11/3/2005

The new basketball team at ASU was excited, looking forward to the new year. The veterans had a lot of proven skill, and the freshman class was supposedly the best ever recruited. <br> The

2 Comments, 370 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
Two uncuts plus me makes three   10/28/2005

Our boys group was on one of the weekend campouts that we had about once a month. This usually led to mutual j/o, starting with a group of three or four guys in a tent on Friday night ... and conti

2 Comments, 813 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
The Treehouse   10/27/2005

Bryce was two years younger than I, and we had been friends longer than either of us could remember as our parents were friends. When I was in elementary and middle school, we often slept over at e

2 Comments, 739 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
Love Lost   10/24/2005

The first time I ever met Troy, we were in a van on our way to a training session for the summer camp we would both be working at. He was 6", slim build, with brown hair and sexy blue eyes. He stru

2 Comments, 295 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
Worth waiting for   10/23/2005

I'll never forget the first time Devin came to my apartment. We found each other on Outpersonals. I was looking for my first time with a black guy, he was looking for his first time with any guy. H

2 Comments, 798 Views, 0 Votes
XXXplorer05 70 M
10  Articles
First time in the woods   10/22/2005

I took a job last summer as aquatics director at a boys' summer camp in the north woods of Minnesota. Pretty spot, in the middle of nowhere. My staff included a 23-year-old assistant Tom (classic s

2 Comments, 1706 Views, 0 Votes