Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by Lovah

Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Life is Grand now !!!   12/29/2016

OK to all of you who read this, it's not for Sympathy but to be an informant. I had blogged this last week, but was encouraged by a fined to repost this, so here it is. Just know that several years

0 Comments, 59 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
MAYBE !!!   9/15/2007

Maybe . . we were supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that, when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Maybe . . when

0 Comments, 125 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Seriously, this is Me !!!   9/9/2007

This is a topic that has laid heavily on me for a long time, yet I really wasn't sure how to approach it. I had noticed that my feelings on certain things had already been approached in some manners w

0 Comments, 170 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
GAY IN OTHER COUNTRIES PART 3   5/18/2006

I hope that those who read these appreciate what is being said here, and hopefully become grateful for the land that we live in, compared to others..........Charlie

Whenever I

0 Comments, 60 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Compliment The Gay Community !!!   5/8/2006

You know there are times when I need to be reminded, that I just may have something to offer others. Please don't get me wrong, I am far from a person who likes to brag about myself, I am just too

0 Comments, 87 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Life's Surprises !!!   5/7/2006

Most people have seen me in the Advice Column, and a few days ago a question was asked, and I put in my two cents, but only today I had received a better answer. It's amazing how things that have

0 Comments, 105 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Gay in Other Countries Part 2   5/6/2006

I wished that there was something that I could do, in order to offer some help others in our gay community, and hoping that educating enough people on this issue may help somehow !!!
THIS

0 Comments, 86 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Difficulties for Gays in Other Countries Part 1   5/6/2006

I had found this very interesting, and asked permission to post this in here. I hope that once others read this, it will give them a better understanding on Gay life is in other countries, and app

0 Comments, 138 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Does anyone know what LOVE, and RELATIONSHIP means ?   4/7/2006

I am starting to wonder if anyone knows how or what love is anymore. It seems as if it's some type of disease that no one wants to be in contact with. Sure a lot of people use the word a lot, and

0 Comments, 51 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Getting on after a relationship ( Part Deux )   2/16/2006

I must begin to say that just reading the advice columns along with other guys articles, and blogs, has helped me through a real tough time. The best thing that I did for myself was to ask for som

0 Comments, 99 Views, 0 Votes
Lovah 69 M
11  Articles
Getting on after a Realtionship !!!   1/31/2006

First of all I want to thank everyone who were able to help me out, and all of the support given to me. It was a very valuable tool, to have been able to first of all to have the strength to write

0 Comments, 187 Views, 0 Votes