Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by horseman2006

horseman2006 69 M
6  Articles
One of my fantasies that gets me rock hard   1/8/2010

I sometimes fantasize that I'm in a Adult Book Store browsing thru the movie or magazine racks, looking a the Bi or the He/She stuff. I notice a much older tall gentleman in a business suit looking

1 Comments, 652 Views, 0 Votes
horseman2006 69 M
6  Articles
Another one of my Fantasies or Dreams   8/30/2006

I'm Bi-curious and every now and then I will have a dream or fantasy... this is another one that I've had.
I'm in a tavern having a drink relaxing at the bar, there's a couple of guys my

1 Comments, 460 Views, 0 Votes
horseman2006 69 M
6  Articles
One of my Fantasies or dreams   8/30/2006

I'm Bi-curious... so every now and then I'll have a dream or I'll fantasize about what I would like to happen to me sometime.
One of them is when I'm in a adult bookstore... after lookin

1 Comments, 274 Views, 0 Votes
horseman2006 69 M
6  Articles
Learning to be Bi-curious?   8/30/2006

When I was a very young man I was seduced by an older man.... and then in my late 20's I was married with ... while talking to a friend at work about lots of different subjects. He told me some

1 Comments, 1750 Views, 0 Votes
horseman2006 69 M
6  Articles
First Time - Again   8/29/2006

It took awhile after my introduction to a BJ for me to feel OK that it was with a man. I still liked girls alot... but, at 16 or so I wasn't sure enough around them, nor did I know how to go about

1 Comments, 1323 Views, 0 Votes
horseman2006 69 M
6  Articles
The First Time   7/11/2006

The first time I was with a man was when I was in my teens.... My parents had divorced back when it wasn't viewed acceptable at all. So my Mother thought that I would find a good role model in Sc

1 Comments, 1654 Views, 0 Votes