Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Advice Lines Question by discreetman53
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
Looking good at 65. - 5/28/2018

Do you think a 65 year gay should wear cloths like skinny jeans, more than bracelet at a time, more than ring on each hand, dye his hair, or maybe wear speedos in he has a less than average dick? T

2 response(s), 34 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
Dressing for a reaction. - 8/11/2015

I don't think that I could ever go out and about, where all kinds of guys are doing their own thing, and not check out their stuff. I check out guys from behind as they walk past, or if standing in th

2 response(s), 34 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
Saturday night? - 11/3/2012

Tell me, What do you do on Saturday night? Is there a regular thing you do? I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble, as example. Do you extend yourself when you go out on Saturday night? Meet new people, e

2 response(s), 34 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
What do you wear to bed this time of year? - 7/28/2011

The summer evenings and nights are full of energy. The days are long, warm and the air is moist over most of the country. It is here on the California coast. This the time of year I love nude sleepin

2 response(s), 34 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
What do you like? - 6/24/2011

I often get asked, " What do you like?"... You know what they mean. He wants to know what you favor in sex. It's a valid question. Some times I kind of freeze as if I don't know.

How do you r

2 response(s), 34 votes