Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by pirate52

pirate52 70 M
5  Articles
4 is a crowd   12/29/2006

I had met a couple who wanted a bi man to play with.The man's wife liked to take some pics and would occasionally join us.I was cool with the set up and did not mind being on film.I got a call from

0 Comments, 545 Views, 0 Votes
pirate52 70 M
5  Articles
An Unexpected Pleasure   11/23/2006

Most of my previous experience with man to man sex had been in a 3some with my girlfriend.I had had a few strictly man on man sessions but not many.I had started on a trip out west and stopped for

0 Comments, 1089 Views, 0 Votes
pirate52 70 M
5  Articles
Alone With A Man   11/22/2006

Having experienced man on man sex only with my girlfriend present I was curious how I would feel being alone with another guy.My girl was out of town and I was horny so I headed for a local cruise

0 Comments, 1229 Views, 0 Votes
pirate52 70 M
5  Articles
Girlfriend watches   11/20/2006

I wrote a story here the other day about my first experience with another guy, while I enjoyed it I still wasn't ready to play with a guy alone.My girlfriend had told me a dozen times how hot she w

0 Comments, 1887 Views, 0 Votes
pirate52 70 M
5  Articles
Becoming Bi   11/16/2006

As a growing up in the 60's I had thoughts of being with a guy but it was all so taboo then.After my divorce in 1982 I met a woman and after a few months she indicated she might be interested in h

0 Comments, 1112 Views, 0 Votes