Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by cactusjack35

cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
The "COOL LIST' , clarification   11/8/2007

In my other article today, I explained how not being on a particular blog post of REAL POEPLE cost me an opportunity.

First of all, to the person that rejected mr, THANK YOU. (because you

0 Comments, 100 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
Once again you have to be on a "cool" list to be real   11/8/2007

Welp, I quess this is where I'm going to piss off ALOT OF REAL POEPLE.(because, appearently, I'm not real cause I aint on the real poeples post, ) , you know who you are. First of all, what is re

0 Comments, 84 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
suddenly I turned oral   11/6/2007

here lately, I've been watching videos of people blowing each other, and I suddenly have developed this fetish for wanting to suck cock. When I first started my profile, I leaned tward verstility. But

0 Comments, 320 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
cumming together   10/29/2007

I have found enlightenment lately in the midst of life's woes, the famine's, the drought's, the war and all that so goes

Because there's only one thing that last forever and always is tr

0 Comments, 38 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
its ok to just talk   10/29/2007

Lately here on OP, there seems to be this attempt to catorigize and label one-another for just wanting to talk.

Lets not do that guys, lets not do what straight society has already done

0 Comments, 97 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
Our broken govt.   10/10/2007

Six months ago there was a trial in Texas that put 2 boarder patrol agents in jail for defending our boarder. Their Last names are Ramos and Compeon. I would like to write about their tragedy.

0 Comments, 104 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
PEOPLE - - LIGHTEN UP ! ! ! ! ! !   8/15/2007

Dear op members. I would like to remind everyone that this is a hook-up and gay dating website, and not the church that appearently some of you attend. I just read member MARCUS story entitled I

0 Comments, 167 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
peace to all in Miniapolis   8/5/2007

I would like to wish everyone well out there in minnesota afterthis past weeks disasterous bridge collapse. I'm sure someone on here from there knew or knew someone who was on the bridge when it fell.

0 Comments, 51 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
HEY 18 -20 "s TELL US THE WORST THING U DID WITH OLDER MEN   7/13/2007

Hey, I'd really like to hear some naughty things that u younger boys have done, I mean really hot juicy things, and I'll reveal some of mine in return. Come on boys give us some really good stuff, we

0 Comments, 776 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
hey older and heavys; FYI, I want to meet you!!!!   7/12/2007

Now listen here your older heavy guys with no confidence!!!!!. You need to start stepping up to the plate on here. Aw shucks, I know my ass is hot yeah that is a 10 inch dildo in my ass, - - - - - - -

0 Comments, 237 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
AS REQUESTED - best freinds older brother- encounter 2   6/28/2007

ok Guys

heres some more. I tried to think of what else we did but I guess I'll just tell you about the next time.

Well, for those who havent read my first encounter, when I was a six

0 Comments, 1076 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
My best freinds older brother!! <--------o   6/16/2007

Hello I'm RJ I'd like to share the first sexual experience I had with an older boy. When I was 11 my best freind was a boy named Scott. I had the biggest schoolboy crush on him. Scotts parents wer

0 Comments, 1677 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
where are the large men????????   5/15/2007

Hey guys, , Where are the large men. There must be a guy thats between 275 - 325 lbs that could appreciate me. but I just can't get none of ya to give me a hit. Several guys have sent me a wink, but t

0 Comments, 185 Views, 0 Votes
cactusjack35 58 M
14  Articles
WHAT DOES AGE N WEIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH IT?   5/5/2007

I"m RJ. Would someone explain how age or weight has anything to do with great sex and companionship.When I was 22 I moved in with a 46 yr old heavyset man, and we lived together for 11 years. As a sli

0 Comments, 156 Views, 0 Votes