Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by 69tonguetohead

69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
MY FRIEND BILLY   10/7/2007

We were so young, when this begun. It was summer, before college and it was hot, how it began, I forgot. 3 girls and a guy, and me, I can't denie. I was the leader, they, all saw my peter. And I saw h

0 Comments, 569 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
Is your cock comfortable??   9/30/2007

My desires have grown since the first conception registered in my brain. Yes there was a lack of sex in my marriage she was going thru her change of life and I guess so was I. But now she is back to b

0 Comments, 319 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
How it Began   9/13/2007

I always thought a mans body was a beautiful thing. Even as a going to Kensington Lake, we would go into the changing Room and there all of the men changed into their swimming suits, not knowingly I

0 Comments, 933 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
forced to fuck in the woods   9/10/2007

I had been working in a century old house in Flat rock, Mi. and was asked to remove a wall, my men were gone to lunch and I worked alone, breaking up wet plaster and pulling off lath boards as i worke

0 Comments, 1093 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
cornered in the mop bin   9/8/2007

I was a marine aboard the USS GEN Mitchell heading for Nam to live or die for my country but to pay my way along the way, since I was an E-1 Private I got all the shit details they could throw at me.

0 Comments, 569 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
A GI Shower gone bad   9/1/2007

I was in Marine Boot camp in the 60's during Vietnam, and we had some real bad dudes in my platoon. Except one nice sweet young man about 18 5'8 125 pounds and in the shower he looked like he was only

0 Comments, 768 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
cock rings   8/25/2007

how do I pick one ? how do I know if it fits properly ? and how do they work? and can i have one fitted for me? i am looking for some help Here?

0 Comments, 312 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
A Dream   8/25/2007

my dream It was a rainy day we met for coffee, you liked what you saw and asked me to cum home with you once inside you took control and told me to strip at the door once I was naked you guided me to

0 Comments, 174 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
Getting Started   8/23/2007

We all know that breaking up with a lover and sexual partner especially a pair that fit very well together. But I find that getting started is even harder on a man than breaking up. We are all ske

0 Comments, 157 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
taken   8/22/2007

I answered a call from a lady to change out an old light fixture, but when I arrived there was an older man waiting. and he showed me the light and the room. I set to work it only took a short time an

0 Comments, 903 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
UNEVEN   8/21/2007

i have walked the line stra8 and true all the time but often wondered why when it wasn't i i am something else secretly i do take it off the shelf and show myself off as i have wallowed in the mirky t

0 Comments, 36 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
Never ride the bus alone   8/12/2007

It was 6am and damn cold out in Detroit Mi. I want to get to work early so I found myself in my old beater trying to start a cold dead battery. I thought well it was good I started at 6am. now I found

0 Comments, 827 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
LEE!   8/6/2007

I met a man named Lee. we met on line. So I had to see. in the flesh what I would find. He was Handsome Tall and Dark. With a mighty strong looking ass. We drove to the country to Park. Stripped naked

0 Comments, 321 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
A LETTER TO MIKE   8/6/2007

I CLOSE MY EYES AND STICK MY THUMB IN MY MOUTH AND FEEL YOUR COCK SWELLING IN AGAINST MY TONSILS THE MORE I SUCK MY THUMB THE MORE I WANT THE REAL THING SWELLING AND FILLING MY MOUTH WITH YOUR HOT COC

0 Comments, 180 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
a friend 3   8/4/2007

thinking about this day on the way back to my place gee i guess i really am gay and i love those black men oh hell i guess i love all black men as i past this young black guy hitch hiking i stopped an

0 Comments, 421 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
EXTREMELY BISEXUAL (REVISED)   8/2/2007

We met in a bar, not far from the eastside hotel. Where he was at for the night he said it was a nice place to stay but I knew he was just cheap I figured that out when I bought the fourth round of dr

0 Comments, 319 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
a blac friend   8/2/2007

We met at a 7-11 he was buying some gum and I had bought a coke. As we walked out I held the door for him. He thanked me and asked me my name I said it was Jim and he said it was nice to meet me and s

0 Comments, 575 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
My first but won't be my last time   8/1/2007

We met at a 7-11 he was buying some gum and i had bought a coke. As we walked out I held the door for him. He thanked me and asked me my name I said it was Jim and he said it was nice to meet me and s

0 Comments, 498 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
a friend 2   7/11/2007

It was a week before Bobby called and asked if I was ok, I was surprized at his concern but I asumed he just wanted some head and after a week of my old hum drum life i wanted to suck his cock too, bu

0 Comments, 489 Views, 0 Votes
69tonguetohead 68 M
20  Articles
a Friend   7/9/2007

we met at a bar, i was down in my luck and he i will call him bobby. just a nice guy sitting in the stool next to me. i must have been mumbling to myself. bobby asked what i was saying. i looked up an

0 Comments, 901 Views, 0 Votes