Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by bi8dick

bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
wife rented me out all parts and end of story   6/10/2008

Somehow someone had gotten my wife's email an emailed her telling her that they would like to rent my ass for the night. My wife is very shy and won't talk about sex very much but this time when the $

0 Comments, 1252 Views, 0 Votes
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 4   5/29/2008

I soon felt the balls slapping my ass hard as well as the dick inside of me began to quiver as I was filled with cum. I knew we had been driving while I was being tested as the sex slave I had been s

0 Comments, 842 Views, 0 Votes
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 3   5/24/2008

As I looked at the photos of my ass being branded, of my mouth being fucked and of my wife sucking the dick hard that would later fill her, I could only wonder what was next. I did't have long to won

0 Comments, 712 Views, 0 Votes
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 2   5/16/2008

I knew my wife would be having fun while I was being used as the sex slave she had sold me as. I felt someone take my face in their hands as they entered my mouth say " You are ours for the next 24 ho

0 Comments, 880 Views, 0 Votes
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
sold by my wife 4 the night pt 1   5/3/2008

Somehow someone had gotten my wifes email an emailed her telling her that they would like to rnt my ass for the night. My wife is very shy and won't talk about sex very much but this time when the $ s

0 Comments, 1152 Views, 0 Votes
bi8dick 68 M
6  Articles
Giving the hair guy all he needed   11/30/2007

One of the people who works at the same place I do & I had tlked on line several times. I was/am married & want to stay that way, however I would like to get my Gruve on when I can. The person wanted

0 Comments, 493 Views, 0 Votes