Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Articles by ronny55

ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
more experience................ and beginnings   2/14/2009

I have always had a strong fetish for stockings, garters, sheer panties, heels and other sexy lingerie. I’ve always required my women to dress this way for me. Even when I walk through the lingerie

0 Comments, 286 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
My beginnings   2/3/2009

This is a story with slight changes added by me of how a tg gurlfriend of mine actually got to where she is now with the help of a mutual friend. But it is true.

Jillian, M

0 Comments, 225 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Tina and I   1/25/2009

I met "Tina" (not her real name) on OP After arranging a meeting at a local hotel; I packed a bag with all the items I would need to get cleaned up.

I met Tina at the door. She was tall (tall

0 Comments, 204 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Helping the soon to be ex   1/24/2009

Yesterday my wife called me on my cell phone and told me to get home because she needed me. Having some inkling that there might be some fun in it, I rushed home. I got there and the bedroom door was

0 Comments, 414 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Caught the first time by new wife   1/21/2009

It was the chiffon and lace peasant blouse that got me caught. But damn it was so pretty; I just had to try it on!

Then she walked in and saw me, and her bra that was on the floor. I'd droppe

0 Comments, 367 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
One of my fantasies   1/21/2009

This is just a fantasy I have replayed in my mind for many years now and finally have gotten it down on paper to share.

As the train slowly rocks back and forth I watch the trees and houses z

0 Comments, 179 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
an awakening   12/17/2008

It is a hot day in June; it is a family of three, two sons and single mom. She tells the youngest that she and his brother are going to be gone for a few days. That they will be going to his grand

0 Comments, 394 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
First time out on a date with wife   7/19/2008

The Perfect First Time Out with a Man on a Date

My wife got me into crossdressing at first I didn’t like dressing, but as time went on I grew to li

0 Comments, 579 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
An uexpected surprise from my wife   7/1/2008

This story is about my wife's wonderful surprise and my GREAT first bi exp. I have been dressing for as long as I can remember, it started with my mothers panties, pantyhose, bra’s,

0 Comments, 1186 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Michelle and I   6/14/2008

Michelle and I had met through a mutual male friend at a Street Rod show, but I had met her as my male self and she as her male self. Mike and we hit it off right away and became very

0 Comments, 646 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Meeting and finding   6/11/2008

this should be in here and not the other section Michelle and I had met through a mutual male friend at a Street Rod show but I had met her as her male self, Mike and we hit it off right away. This ha

0 Comments, 152 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
street rods you can't always tell....   6/11/2008

This should have been posted in here instead of the other section, I apologize to the membership. Michelle and I had met through a mutual male friend at a Street Rod show but I had met

0 Comments, 211 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
street rods one just never knows   6/10/2008

Michelle and I had met through a mutual male friend at a Street Rod show but I had met her as her male self, Mike and we hit it off right away. This happened about 10 years ago after m

0 Comments, 91 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
street rods one just never knows   6/10/2008

Michelle and I had met through a mutual male friend at a Street Rod show but I had met her as her male self, Mike and we hit it off right away. This happened about 10 years ago after m

0 Comments, 92 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
My re entry as a cd and first love with an older woman   6/9/2008

My Re entry as a CD

After 6 months of being home from military service I started to have the old familiar urges to put on nylon again. Afraid that my girlfriend would

0 Comments, 195 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
this is my first time with dressing and male sex. Part 1   6/6/2008

This is a true story that I have briefly mentioned in a different category. It is actually a progression of my beginning dressing my mothers role, years, and later involvements with o

0 Comments, 456 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
Before and during my earlier years   6/2/2008

Believe it or not this is a true and continuing story of my life as a cross-dresser. It is also a very nice way to express myself and leave something that maybe some others have experienced so that th

0 Comments, 395 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
My first wife   5/22/2008

This is a continuation of my experiences after high school and military and believe it or not is a true and continuing story of my life as a cross-dresser. After my military time I came back, one of

0 Comments, 579 Views, 0 Votes
ronny55 71 T
19  Articles
long time crossdresser   5/21/2008

I posted this in another section under groups and thought it should probably be in here instead. This is an absolutly true story that happened to me and has continued to be a lifestyle ever since.

0 Comments, 657 Views, 0 Votes