Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Advice Lines Question by luvwetdk
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Farewell - 11/25/2017

It was nice to chat with all you folks in here. I wish you all the best. I haven't been able to meet anybody from here via message or Externally. I wish you all the best!!

1 response(s), 0 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Has anyone been to a Gay sauna? - 7/26/2017

Just like the title says. Please share your story...

As for me I used to frequent one near home before it closed. Now only real adventure is adult store arcades or nudist locations.

1 response(s), 0 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Fucked with your own cum - 7/25/2017

Has anyone been Fucked by their own nut?

I have fingered & plugged by my own cum. But when I've been Fucked the only thing that goes in is Cock and lube. Would like the feeling of hot cum, ye

1 response(s), 0 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Butt plugged. - 7/23/2017

I had a day off and I was very horny. So I decided to buy a plug for picures for Cl. When I get home my Girlfriend car is in the driveway. My quick response was to spit on it and shove it in my ass. L

1 response(s), 0 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Cock pictures on the phone - 7/23/2017

Have You ever been caught with your pictures on the phone?

I've been using CL to meet mates. Usually I take pictures of my freshly shaved cock, freshly shaved ass, freshly oiled and plugged w

1 response(s), 0 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Bathroom Stalls - 1/6/2013

I'm just curious on how many people actually call the numbers that are written on the Restroom Stalls? I have always seen them, but wondered if they may just be a prank from some putting their fr

1 response(s), 0 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Anal aphrodisiac? - 6/10/2012

I was wondering, Is there such a thing as an anal aphrodisiac? Meaning is there any food that you can eat that will make you want anal sex? Or is there anything you can rub on yourself that will give

1 response(s), 0 votes