Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Advice Lines Question by Sandy1954
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Question for Transgender - 8/31/2009

OK, I want to start hormones, and I AM planning on going to a doctor and TG counselor, but I want to go ahead and START. Do any of you know of any natural sources that will increase my estrogen level

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Threesome question. - 8/26/2009

My bf mentioned threesomes last night. I've never done that, but the idea really sounds great to me. I'm a non op TS, and I really would love to have two guys just fuck me silly. He's wanting anoth

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Transitioning Question - 8/4/2009

Ok, I'm a non op, transexual, who wants to live full time as a woman. This past weekend I shaped my eyebrows. I've done this before, but this weekend I really went to far and they are obviously femi

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
TG friendly cities? - 7/27/2009

I'm thinking about moving and starting over. Get away from my family and people I know. I think I'd be more comfortable coming out and living as a woman that way. I'm a non op TS, or as I prefer to

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Medical Question - 7/17/2009

Any doctors here? I've really gotten into pleasuring myself anally. I had an especially intense experience with a rather large "toy", this morning. I don't feel any ill effects, but I was wondering

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Depression after sex? - 7/13/2009

Well I finally had my first gay experience. It was the most wonderful thing I have ever done. It was the most erotic, arousing, explosive sex I have ever had. It was everything I had fantasized abo

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Tgurl friendly clubs in Norfolk, Va.? - 3/4/2009

I've never been with a guy sexually before. I love wearing make up and I've been shaping my eyebrows a little and I really like that a lot, but only in private. I don't really know if I'm a transves

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Quivery empty belly feeling - 3/3/2009

As I've said before, I'm a virgin at gay sex, and I am a "tgurl". Sometimes when I think about the fact that I am truly gay and I WILL have gay sex someday soon (I hope), I get this weird feeling in

0 response(s), 0 votes
Sandy1954 41 M
9  questions
Pracatice for oral sex? - 3/1/2009

Hi, I'm new here and have just come to terms with the fact that I am gay. I haven't been with a guy yet. This is kind of silly, but I've been practicing going down on.....vegetables,

I'

0 response(s), 0 votes