Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Advice Lines Question by advent43
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Prostate Orgasm - 3/17/2021

Over the years I've become aware of men that can achieve "prostate orgasms" thru prostate stimulation only. I've attempted this with various toys specifically for this purpose withou

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
trouble posting a question? - 11/14/2019

I've twice attempted to post a question here and despite the fact that it was approved, for some reason it disappeared over night...twice, without explanation. Anyone have a similar experience? Th

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Monogamy, a dated concept? - 11/13/2019

Frustrated here as I've not had any luck finding a lover. I've written a concise profile and included my recent photos. I've been exceedingly careful, actually dormant from sexual contact

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Monogamy, a dated concept? - 11/12/2019

Frustrated here as I've not had any luck finding a lover. I've written a concise profile and included my recent photos. I've been exceedingly careful, actually dormant from sexual contact

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Bath houses still exist??? - 9/23/2019

I was recently chatting with a guy on here who like me can not host. So I suggested we meet for coffee regardless and that if we were compatible we could figure something out. I even suggested the loc

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Getting more gay by the day... - 9/23/2019

I've been bisexual for 40 years or so. I've loved and enjoyed sexual relations with women, but more and more I find sex with women to be less enjoyable. On the other hand sex with men was near

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
What's wrong with this picture??? - 1/12/2019

When ever I contact a guy I'm interested in I include my recent "G" photo, a short note of interest and dare I say...my actual first name! Yet despite the fact that I get flirts, hotlis

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
My minimalist Hotlist - 5/6/2016

Hey Folks, Was wondering if all standard members can only hotlist 10 or 12 people in their "my Stuff" folders. The reason I ask is that my experience with other Various Inc sites I can hotlist as many

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Any suggestions for the toy box - 2/11/2016

I just went on the Adam Male site shopping for something new and found 2 pages of anal toys that might fit the bill. Since my interest is in prostate stimulation, I'd prefer to focus on the most comfo

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Does this make any kind of business sense? - 1/12/2016

As a Gold member, I enjoyed all of the benefits associated with the paid membership and assumed that ALL of my sent email reached the designated members and was readable by them, regardless of their m

0 response(s), 0 votes
advent43 67 M
11  questions
Sounding - 12/9/2011

I'm interested in sounding and wish to to learn from guys with experience in this area. My intention is to buy a professional/medical grade stainless steel set and have found there are different types

0 response(s), 0 votes