Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Advice Lines Question by donaldh
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
Your opinion please - 10/4/2014

I've lived my life as a straight man, however, when ever I had sex with a woman, I would lose my erection about half-way through the act and then I would pretend that I was with a man, the erection wo

3 response(s), 0 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
How to get noticed - 1/6/2014

I have recently accepted the fact that I am gay, however I find it difficult to meet men who enjoy the same sexuality (maybe it's because I am a late bloomer). Is there any thing that I can wear to le

3 response(s), 0 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
Milking - 9/14/2013

What does it mean when your partner says that he wants to milk you.

3 response(s), 0 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
How Do I? - 6/18/2013

I recently posted on here that I had found my true being, and that I had given my first BJ. I have been with my boyfriend a few times now and have a problem. How do I overcome the gag reflex?

3 response(s), 0 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
I need advice ll - 6/8/2013

I want to thank everyone for their great comments! I just gave my first BJ and was hard as a rock during the entire time. Was never so excited in my whole life. I now realize that I am GAY and love t

3 response(s), 0 votes
donaldh 74 M
6  questions
I need advise - 5/30/2013

When I started having sex with women I would lose my erection and would not cum. Then one time it happened and I started wondered what it would be like to be with a man, and my erection returned and I

3 response(s), 0 votes