Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
elder4fun 79 M
4  questions
Question for bigman1956 and Vanya Vanya - 11/7/2011

Vanya, I saw your pic in my "views" list -- thanks. Then I sent you an email that was answered by your automatic reply. But did you receive a readable email from me, and was my photo attached? For bigman1956, you sent me an email and I responded -- did you receive the response? I would like to get some feedback so that I know if I'm getting through, 'cause if I'm not, I need to contact OP. But if ...

8 response(s), 14 votes
elder4fun 79 M
4  questions
Answered my own question - 11/7/2011

I finally contacted one of those guys with the foreign accent and found out that my Explorer browser doesn't support OutPersonals! I had to download Google Chrome, and now it works fine. Damn! Who knew?

4 response(s), 6 votes
elder4fun 79 M
4  questions
contact OP? - 11/7/2011

I just came on board as a standard, tried to upload a couple pics, they didn't take, so I've been trying to contact OP but can't seem to find the link. When I access "edit photos, " it says no photos have been uploaded. How do I get this resolved?

6 response(s), 4 votes
saransaransaran 33 M
1  question
payment - 11/1/2011

i am fron tamilnadu , india, in which address i have to send money order to upgrade my account?is it in india? send address,

1 response(s), 6 votes
looking33655 67 M
1  question
finding a lover - 10/29/2011

i join this site to find a guy to have some male fun with i don't know what i am doing wrong to find my playmate! been with only a couple of men to know i like it very much,

3 response(s), 8 votes
prep_4_life 31 M
1  question
Muscles - 10/27/2011

What are easy ways to build muscles fast... as in torso, pelvic, and the butt areas? Please share what works for you cuz im sick of paying for a personal trainer nd its taking too long for results...

3 response(s), 11 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
How to make him slow down? - 10/24/2011

Have met a nice guy. Problem is that as soon as we get naked he wants to go at it really fast. Within a very few minutes he has shot his load. Then has a very hard time becoming hard again. Any ideas on how I can make him slow down a bit?

8 response(s), 15 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
A couple of questions. - 10/16/2011

For a number of years when I'm in the shower I like to insert one sometimes two fingers inside my hole. Sometimes when I jack-off I insert a small plug in my hole. As a I used to use a candle! What do you like to use? I find that having something inside of me when I'm masturbating makes it a lot more enjoyable. However when I'm with a partner who wants to top and fuck me I tend to ...

8 response(s), 13 votes
curious01915 57 M
1  question
First time with a guy - 10/15/2011

Why is it so hard to find someone who wants to take a first timer?

4 response(s), 15 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
Sex in a public place. - 10/12/2011

Have you ever had sex in a public place? If so where and what happened?

8 response(s), 17 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
Rimming - 10/10/2011

While of course it goes without saying that no one would want to rim a dirty or unclean butt!

I'm wondering how you feel about giving a rim job?Receiving a rim job? If you do rim do you have a special technique? That is to say do you just lick? Jab? Do you try to fill the hole with spit? While rimming do you also finger the hole?

If you like to be rimmed how do you like your ...

6 response(s), 25 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
Cock Rings? - 10/3/2011

I've never used a cock ring. Have no problem getting hard, but after an hour or so of hard playing I've noticed that I'm not as hard as I'd like. I welcome any comments on the pros and the cons of these rings. Which ones are best? Do they hurt? If you wear one, what does it do for you? Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.

2 response(s), 10 votes
blamer 67 M
2  questions
best way to shave your privates - 10/2/2011

hi. guys i see a lot of guys have shaved crotches, i have never done it and i need to know what is the best way to shave that area, i have tried it with hair trimmers but it cut me up so bad i had to stop. how do you guys shave so smoothly, hope this question is not to forward, hoping some of you guys can help me.

5 response(s), 14 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
Before the "Big day"? - 10/2/2011

OK, so your meeting a new guy and you want things to go well. Do you try and not cum for a very days, so that when the big day does come your loaded and ready to fire off a full load? Was with a guy a few years back that said he had a five day load. He came on my belly and I thought I'd been white-washed. If you do save it up? How many days? (Hours??)

5 response(s), 13 votes
fixit2 65 M
9  questions
More? - 9/29/2011

When I was about 13 years old I found great joy in feeling and rubbing other little boys of about the same age as me. I loved just the feel of another cock. By 18 I was into oral sex. I wanted a cock in my mouth and I wanted more than anything to find a partner that allowed me to cum in his. It wasn't until I was in my 30's that I tried anal sex. I loved being inside of another man and having him ...

9 response(s), 16 votes
nightrider2011 58 M
5  questions
Cock fun and sex in the dunes, in the summer heat. - 9/24/2011

I think I am lucky to live close to the sea, I have found a secluded cove, just up along the road away from the main beach, it is not accessed easily and has high dunes and deep dips and thick dune grass etc. to hide away in and get with a guy or a group of guys for hot fun, it is some distance up from my local beach, but I have found it to be so good for meeting guys for ...

4 response(s), 17 votes
NJdude2000 63 M
1  question
First time - 9/18/2011

What is the best way to find a top for my first time, should I look for somebody with an small one?

12 response(s), 18 votes
Lickity_Slit 54 M
4  questions
I need your opinion - 9/17/2011

I need your opinion on a picture in the Friday September 16 , 2011 edition, "page A11" Business section , of Greek college students protestng at their parliament . Does the guy in the yellow shirt have a hard on coming out his pants?

3 response(s), 11 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
what to do about gag reflex - 9/14/2011

ok so here we are having fun i getting "some"oral you know the kind the its in the mouth but beyond that its doing you any good cuz you just anit going anywhere if you know what i mean

so i try to guide to the the "happy spot" i am not talking deep throat action but i mean more than just a inch but the next thing i know i am covered in digested lunch ...total mood kill and they are ...

7 response(s), 10 votes
NudistGaz 64 M
1  question
Feels so good - 9/10/2011

I love the freedom of being naked and among other nude people I enjoy having my body fondled and have met men who enjoy rubbing my Nipples which get hard and pointed and are then sucked My Cock gets so hard and welcome having a hand wrapped around it to rub it for me

8 response(s), 30 votes
nightrider2011 58 M
5  questions
Clothing - 8/31/2011

Question. You're about to have amazing sex with me, but you have to leave one item of clothing on. What is it, and why?

Mark.

PS. I hope that you find this question topic good and fun.

12 response(s), 17 votes
luvcockandcum2 61 M
7  questions
Sucking more than one cock - 8/30/2011

This may seem like a weird question, but I could use some assistance.

I am a bottom cock sucker that loves to suck cock and swallow cum.

The problem is that after giving a blow job to a man I want to give one or two more blowjobs right after as I am craving more cock.

Am I the only one that feels that way? Do you as a man find that to be too slutty or exciting.

12 response(s), 37 votes
k69man 58 M
4  questions
Irene damage - 8/29/2011

hope everyone on the East Coast is safe from this weekend's storm. You are all in my prayers

1 response(s), 5 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
loose ass - 8/22/2011

been seeing someone who after a couple of thrusts they are just not tight and they say they are loving every bit of me but that lack of feeling makes me go soft what do you do i hope some of you tops can give me some answers

8 response(s), 16 votes
eirl65 53 M
1  question
What methods do you guys use to get ready for anal sex? - 8/17/2011

To begin with guys I realize that this is a question that has been brought up over and over again. I have another twist to this age old dilemma to all men who do anal sex as a part of their lovemaking experiences. Has anyone ever considered doing a Colonic to throughly clean out their large and small intestine? I have it done four times a year to rid my body of harmful toxins which build up ...

10 response(s), 18 votes
flier59 65 M
1  question
Best way to Get Clean - 8/12/2011

Love to rimm and be rimmed. What is the best way to get clean? I take as many as 6 enemas to ensure I'm clean for rimming, but sometimes that isn't enough..

4 response(s), 10 votes
tomhole 58 M
1  question
anal sex - 8/11/2011

I prefer unsafe anal with guys

6 response(s), 19 votes
possiblefirst 52 M
1  question
Tight-end for life? - 8/11/2011

Just wondering why I have never been able to fit more than two fingers in my rectum without bleeding slightly for my entire life. I have tried some lubes and many devices, but all to no avail. Inflatable device was a success with a great feeling inside. I developed a fistule which was surgically removed recently, but this was not caused by my actions as far as I know. Older brother developed ...

5 response(s), 9 votes
geefil1 57 M
1  question
Just wondering - 8/10/2011

In the short time I have been back I have noticed as I have surfed thru the profiles that quite a few guys say they are looking for women. Am I wrong or isn't this site for gay men etc..? please correct me if I'm wrong or if it is a term I am not familiar with. thanks

8 response(s), 15 votes
interested3553 56 M
2  questions
When to meet a online hookup - 8/7/2011

how many times do you xchange emails before deciding to meet in person and what types of locations do you choose and the reasons why?

5 response(s), 20 votes