Close Please enter your Username and Password
Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

The Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Outpersonals.com The largest Gay singles Network!.
Click on the titles to give your advice. Click here to ask your question.
chestfinder 71 M
2  questions
An Imaginary Friend - 8/20/2018

This is a question for some of you that don't have lots of friends in your friends list. I noticed that when I open my friends list that it says I have one more friend than the actual number of people that actually are there. Maybe that other "friend" is the OP itself. Do you see the same thing with your list of friends, one more than what shows up on your list? Is this ...

1 response(s), 6 votes
LckurnutsI 61 M
4  questions
what is cock docking?? - 8/17/2018

you admonistraters are totally dumb ...

5 response(s), 4 votes
LckurnutsI 61 M
4  questions
what is frottiig? - 8/17/2018

you administrators r totally retarded ...

3 response(s), 1 vote
dickobsessed 71 M
1  question
position - 8/17/2018

When setting up my profile, when I get to the selection for position, all the choices are blank. Is this the same for everyone? orally vers/anally bottom, and would like for this to show up on my profile so other bottoms wouldn't waste their time contacting me.

3 response(s), 11 votes
tungtickle 68 M
3  questions
Nipple suck - 8/13/2018

I don't know about you but I really like getting my nips sucked. Especially if it's timed just right with a good hand job.. What about you?

8 response(s), 13 votes
jkkw88 28 M
1  question
any one from earth? - 8/8/2018

Humans, any one ...

5 response(s), 1 vote
Discreetfun2018 57 M
1  question
More than one - 7/14/2018

Having enough experience to know what feels good, and what gets me off I love being in the closet <br><br> Do many of you fantasize or enjoy being with 2 or 3 people having sex? A cock in your mouth and one in your ass, 2 cocks in your face getting your ass played with? 3 cocks at once with your wife watching and participating? Would you pursue something like this if you were able? ...

9 response(s), 6 votes
Photojim07 50 M
1  question
Looking fro head in Fresno - 7/14/2018

Ever since craigslist personals got dropped I have not really been able to find anyone to give me head. I have tried a few of these sites but not wanting to spend money at this time this is probably a better site. AdultFriendFinder is so limited as a regular member, you get 3 IM messages a day. The females won't reply to you and you do not know if the guys are into guys. Gayxxxdate is totally confusing, it ...

2 response(s), 3 votes
lovestick6969 51 M
14  questions
Would you like to hear about my evening? - 7/5/2018

As I've said in my other recent post, I'm going to the gay/bi spa/sauna on July 12th. I haven't been for a while... I can't wait to be a slut again! <br><br> Would you like me to write about my night on the 12th? I'll write in detail if I get enough interest as in likes/comments. <br><br> Let me know boys!!

6 response(s), 12 votes
lovestick6969 51 M
14  questions
What do you do?? - 7/2/2018

What do you do when you get so damn horny for cock but you can't get it and your situation doesn't allow it? I'm so fking horny right now... I'm CRAVING delicious cock.. I'm CRAVING male attention! But.. my situation won't allow me to have it until July 12th... Of course I can wank.. but it's so unfulfilling.. <br><br> Does anyone else get so horny for dick ...

9 response(s), 8 votes
lovestick6969 51 M
14  questions
Pultney 431 - 7/1/2018

Hi gorgeous Adelaide guys On Thursday July 12th I will definitely be spending an evening at the spa and sauna at 431 Pultney. I would love it if there where heaps of men there. I want to try you all.. Twinks, bears, older men, fems, masculine.. I want you all! I'm versatile and enjoy being both a top and bottom, I've been told I'm good looking, athletic to slightly muscular ...

1 response(s), 4 votes
discreetman53 71 M
5  questions
Looking good at 65. - 5/28/2018

Do you think a 65 year gay should wear cloths like skinny jeans, more than bracelet at a time, more than ring on each hand, dye his hair, or maybe wear speedos in he has a less than average dick? The idea of an older guy trying to be up to date, is the question.

7 response(s), 7 votes
00016 117 M
4  questions
notification - 5/23/2018

I"m a standard member so why notify me when some view my account I can not view them and I can't contact them so why even give us those functions. When I first join this site many ago standard members had a reason to be here now we are left with no real reason to be here.

2 response(s), 8 votes
chestfinder 71 M
2  questions
Redeeming Points to View a Profile - 5/20/2018

Has anyone ever redeemed some points to be able to view someone's profile? Does that profile always remain viewable or is it viewable only once or for a certain time limit?

6 response(s), 4 votes
stroking648 74 M
1  question
Sucking Cock - 4/20/2018

What is it about sucking cock, particularly for the first, time, that makes it so memorable. Does anyone ever forget their first time taking a man's load? And what makes it so enjoyable that we all want more?

21 response(s), 24 votes
billybl 48 M
1  question
Have you ever been to a large organized sex party? - 4/12/2018

Have you ever attended a professionally organized sex party? Something like a Cumunion party? (if you never heard of 'cumunion' You can got to their site of the same Name) <br><br> I have always wanted to check out a bathouse type ene, but the nearest place is 100 mile away.. In Las Vegas. Which brings me to the Cumunion party, they have on the 3rd Saturday of every month. ...

20 response(s), 13 votes
goodman2016 30 M
2  questions
Smart sex - 3/24/2018

Who can

5 response(s), 3 votes
atakkeba 87 GC
3  questions
Bushy Dicks - 3/15/2018

I love hairy, bushy Dicks, it makes me horny when holding it or sucking. Do you also get the same feeling?

16 response(s), 15 votes
LckurnutsI 61 M
4  questions
what is frotting? - 1/24/2018

..and the best position for such....?..and is DOCKING, ==thee highest degree of FROTTING.....

9 response(s), 9 votes
LckurnutsI 61 M
4  questions
what is docking cocks? - 1/16/2018

something to do with foreskin.....i believe...

14 response(s), 12 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
questions for tops and bottoms - 12/2/2017

all of you chime in tops: have you ever fucking someone so hard that they went to sleep bottoms:why do you like to push back whle being fucked? T: how long can you stay up when your bottoms asks you to stay still a moment meaning long periods of not moving? this one for everyone if you never had sex before and your thinking of men does that make gay-curious? also if you already had sex a few ...

20 response(s), 13 votes
luvwetdk 39 M
7  questions
Farewell - 11/25/2017

It was nice to chat with all you folks in here. I wish you all the best. I haven't been able to meet anybody from here via message or Externally. I wish you all the best!!

9 response(s), 10 votes
jrodd 65 M
1  question
Is the use of the word "Top" and "Bottom" politically incorrect? - 11/24/2017

When I first heard the use of the terms "top" and "bottom" these words being used was in the sm and dominant / submissive realms. Now these terms have spread outside the factions who are into the masters n slaves realms and became the mainstream gay themes throughout. This dualistic two terms in opposites suggest top as a superior ruler and bottom as lower level person . ...

27 response(s), 10 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
are you a collector - 11/14/2017

simple question and for me the answer is yes i am back in the day it used to be other peoples underwear now i have to say its bits of time as in oh yes i am filming you if we are fucking i want something to really remember you by so what do you collect?

7 response(s), 9 votes
hotcowboy83 46 M
1  question
Early sex - 11/8/2017

Seduced by men very young, affects or confuses my sexual orientation later in life?

10 response(s), 16 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
where you ever staright - 10/24/2017

i seen alot of people that they are curious ok fine but a hetro man does not does not think about dicks and no one "turns' gay so my question are people ever truly straight? if they are thnking about going down on a man or getting a man to top them i believe you are you when you pop out of you mother or test tube but i would love to hear what you folks think

14 response(s), 17 votes
14rusty 95 M
1  question
Slapping Ass - 10/6/2017

What is the point in slapping my ass by my partner. What does anyone get from doing that? I don't mind but it does nothing for me.

17 response(s), 18 votes
ghostgirlv333 64 T
18  questions
whats the sexyest thing someone has said to you in the heat of passion - 9/20/2017

its a simple question folk i want to hear what they said and why did it rock your world

20 response(s), 16 votes
veryhornyhole 54 M
1  question
Did you realize that standard members have no incentive to stay here? - 9/4/2017

After many years as a gold member here, I had to cut some expenses and realized that I can't think of any reason why I should continue to visit this site. I was laid of from my job a few months ago, and since unemployment compensation barely covers rent and medical (there's also utilities, internet, telephone, car insurance, gasoline, food, etc.) I needed to cut back where I could. ...

21 response(s), 25 votes
luv219333 64 M
1  question
Should Cross Dressers be passable - 8/31/2017

When a guy likes to dress up in female lingerie or sexy outfits to have hot fun, does it matter if hes not shaved smooth, no makeup or nice hair style like a woman. Do you think pleasing one another, passable or not, is what matters....

16 response(s), 11 votes